Career Stories – Kristine White – Contact Centre Team Leader
1. What’s your name, role and what team are you a part of?
My name is Kristine White, I am one of the Team Leader’s for CCC
2. How long have you worked here, and can you tell us a bit about your journey at HBG to date?
I have worked for HWB for 5 years, I started as an advisor then after 6 months I was promoted to a Senior Advisor then followed on to be an Assistant Team Leader then promoted to Team Leader.
3. Why did you join HBG/what attracted you?
I joined HWB to get back to some normality after not working in an office for 10 years. I knew a few people that already worked here & they all said the same thing that it was a fun, friendly environment.
4. In your day to day, what do you find the most exciting, yet challenging, part of your role?
I like to help and coach the team to bring the best out of them. I like to see the team reach their monthly targets. I love to see the team reach their full potential and encourage them to apply for roles within the company to further their careers
5. In what ways have you been able to grow and thrive at HBG and how have you been empowered you to do so?
I have learnt so much whilst here at HWB, I have gained HR training, I have learnt how to coach and train the team. I have received fantastic training on my workshops that I have attended.
6. What makes HBG a great place to work?
Everyone is welcome, everyone gets that chance to grow within the company.
7. What do you love about the culture at HBG?
HWB is always amending their policies to fit within today’s world. We offer the best packages to cater for everyone. We listen to feedback and amend when needed. We listen to the team feedback and take this on board and change this when needed.
8. How does HBG support your development and growth?
I learn something new every day, if I need additional training, I can achieve this. There are always workshops that I can book onto if I feel they are relatable to me.
9. What do you see for your future at HBG?
Progression development within my department and other area of the business