Team Members – what are we looking for?
As a Team Member for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer’s journey, within our bowling centres or on our mini-golf courses.
Whether you’re welcoming people at reception, hosting parties or carrying out essential tasks; your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Team Members are multi-skilled and trained across the various areas of the centre to support the effective operation of the business – so, no two days will ever be the same! Whilst in the centre, you could be:
- Welcoming customers at reception, managing the booking system and taking calls
- Interacting with customers across the centre, making sure they’re enjoying themselves and having fun
- Enhancing the customer's experience, offering food and drink service throughout their visit
- Supporting the kitchen team with taking orders and serving food in the diner
- Serving guests and preparing drinks at the bar
- Setting up, hosting and ensuring the smooth running of parties and celebration packages
To be a successful Team Member at Hollywood Bowl Group, you’ll need to:
- Be a fun, engaging, creator of positive energy
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and to have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Have high energy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible around working hours and shift patterns
- Have basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Be a friendly, supportive and helpful team player
If this sounds like a role that’s right for you, take a look at our current Team Member vacancies here.